Is he making fun of my glasses?

Oh, well, I'll tell him what helps me anyway.

I type wrong.  I didn't learn it that way on purpose, but there it is.  My
hands are a little small for a standard keyboard (from the home row I can't
reach most of the numbers), so my hands move around, waving above the
keyboard like I'm casting a spell.

I talked to an ergonomics expert, and she said what I was doing was exactly
right.  Many of the problems associated with RSS are caused by the hands and
wrists being forced into and kept at wierd angles.  According to her, the
key is to keep moving the hands and wrists around so that they aren't ever
stuck in the same position for hours on end.

I don't know if any of this will help, but it's what I know.  :-\

--  Ben Doom
    Programmer & General Lackey
    Moonbow Software, Inc