I've experienced the same thing, Ben.  I've got big ol' meathooks, but the
don't contort very well. I get all tight when I spend a lot of time typing
prose, but as long as I'm dancing around the keys looking for all those
weird programming keys, I'm fine.  I think it's directly tied to when I have
my wrists on the desk/rest, because that keeps everything still.  When I'm
floating (from moving my hands around), I have less problems.

Also, when you're sitting at the desk, make sure your elbows are slightly
higher than the desk surface.  Someone told me that at some point, and it's
good advice, since it helps keep your wrists floating.  Especially with my
horrible horrible slouching.  ;)

cheers,
barneyb

---
Barney Boisvert, Senior Development Engineer
AudienceCentral
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice : 360.756.8080 x12
fax   : 360.647.5351