Next question:  Will any other concurrently processing requests use that
connection, or is it reserved for the exclusive use of the current thread?
It seems to me that when a request gets a connection, it is removed from the
pool of connections until the request is over, but like Jochem, I'm quite
interested in a formal specification of the behaviour, one way or the other.

---
Barney Boisvert, Senior Development Engineer
AudienceCentral
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice : 360.756.8080 x12
fax   : 360.647.5351