-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Geoghegan
Sent: 20 July 2000 14:44
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: List slowdown problems and solutions

|3. "Gee, I didn't even know they had electricity in Ireland, much less
|internet access!"

Personal attacks aside, This kind of racist remark is obviously indicative
of your level of professionalism.  I believe in free-speech even if you
don't.  It's funny that you have such low opinion of Ireland, obviously
you've never been here.  You should come over for a "vacation" and educate
yourself on this before you make another such ill-advised remark.

|2. "If you want more snappy answers, just keep asking stupid questions."

I have yet to ask any technical question of this list. I do wish you would
get your facts straight.
I have, on the other hand, provided plenty of answers.

Regards,
Anthony Geoghegan.
Lead Developer,
IFTN