Yes and no... maybe.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Creese [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 3:19 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF or .DotNet what do you think?

A while back I had posed a question about CF vs .DotNet.  Well the
discussion here is picking up again and want to go to the mat for CF. I
know, like it, and have built several apps and sites. I have 4  VB
developers on staff with limited ASP and web development. They of course
will probably lean towards .DotNET. One who has more ASP experience had to
let me know that a real developer would use ASP and that CF is for
non-developers. Another basically said CF can not provide the robustness
needed for a full blown App.

Well I am asking for this boards feedback on the matter. Your pros and cons
would be much appreciated for my presentation.

Eric

ColdFusion and related topics.