I'm the guy for whom Critz so graciously posted a plea for help earlier on
upgrading to 6.1 on a Linux box.

I've now run into a problem with a fresh install of MX 6.1 (RH 9, Apache
2.0.47, PostgreSQL 7.3.2). No problems with the basic install and CF and
Apache are playing nice.

Administrator, however, is causing problems. I am trying to configure a
PostgreSQL datasource - CF Administrator allows me to provide the datasource
details, but when I try to verify, edit, or delete the datasource, I get a
file not found error for  /CFIDE/administrator/datasources/postgresql.cfm!

There is a file of the same name in /CFIDE/administrator/settings/drivers/,
but it is NOT the same thing (I tried).

I had previously attempted to upgrade MX from 6.0 to 6.1 on another server
(and could not get it to work) and noticed that the postgresql.cfm file
exists in that installation. I tried to copy the file over to my fresh
install of MX6.1, but apparently the files are different between
installations.

Anyone know why this file is missing, what I can do to replace it, or if
there's an alternate method for connecting to PostgreSQL?

Ubqtous

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com