Ryan, as far as I know, everytime you specify a list of roles, the user
must be in ALL of them for the method call to work. Are you seeing
otherwise?

===
Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
(www.mindseye.com)
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog