From: Calvin Ward [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 7:16 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: machII(too much)

Actually, looking at the processing times on that output looks a bit
frightening to me.

I'm beginning to entertain the opinion that a methodology is more important
and relevant and effective than the frameworks I've seen thus far for a
number of considerations, among which is performance.

Granted I haven't had a chance to test drive machii myself, and I will,
but....

The numbers seem to speak for themselves :(

- Calvin