>Angel, I think majority of this was discussed yesterday.  There are some
>stuff in DWMX that are CF Specific, but they also have to make DWMX look
>attractive for other technologies as well.

That's fine.  But before they make attractive for other technologies, can they at
least make it attractive to us, coldfusion developers.  I can't see an ASP or PHP
developer using a tool so oriented towards ColdFusion.  Just I wouldn't use a tool
design specifically for PHP to code ColdFusion.   Who is running MACR's Dreamweaver
Department.  Sounds like they have some serious ego, power, tripping issues.  They
trying to be all to all.