From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 1:56 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: SQL : Finding element in list of values in a query field.

Yes.

I started thinking of IN statements for some reason...and Sub select
statements.

*looks baffled*
But for some reason I didn't remember using like in the past.
I seem to remember someone telling me it was bad form to use checkboxes
to build a list of values in a field that way...but I can't remember
why.

Good grief.
Time to stop coding and go sleep!!! ^_^

-Angel