I was wondering when you (Ben) would get involved in this thread.  Good
to hear from you and good to hear your points.

I think (I can only speak for myself) people want to "vote with their
money" to send a message to MM that they would be willing to buy
HomeSite+ alone to reinforce that there is a community of CF developers
that want a tool like homesite+.  Maybe it is based on a fear that MM
will drop HomeSite+ since it is kinda a "freebie" and freebies don't
make company money. (I know it is not really a freebie)

Now don't get me wrong! I like that DWMX is only $199 and HomeSite+ is
included in the deal. I use both DWMX and HS+. I personally would like
to see this synergy of the two products continue Or for DWMX to be made
into the UBER tool that I have been dreaming of.

Just my $0.02

Mark W. Breneman
-Cold Fusion Developer
-Network Administrator