I am about to upgrade a cf 5 server to cfmx6.1.  (running on windows
server 2000 and IIS)
  I tested  everything on my laptop, but am worried about surprises.  I
have a few webistes on the server, and IF there are problems, I need a way
to back out to the current version quickly while figuring out how to fix it.
     Reading you message gave me the idea of installing cfmx using a
different port.  Then test each website on the new version using that port,
and if it is good, move it to port 80.  This would let me test each one at
my leisure.
   Is it possible to do that?  Anyone have step by step instructions?
Al

I don't think it matters much - it's easy enough to run multiple