>I think it's great that you took an open source option and converted it to
>CF. It makes me want to take another look through SourceForge to see if
>there's other nifty things I haven't been paying attention to that might be
>worth converting.

Thanks Kevin.

SPAW-CF is just the result of our internal need for a good, GPL CF editor. Translating
from PHP was tricky because PHP is loosely typed (variables don't need to exist, you
can convert between datatypes for the same variable, etc.) and CF is a hassle with
mapppings (IMO... when you don't have your very own CF dedicated server).
This version of CF-SPAW should work pretty much anywhere CFCs are enabled.
Any input on SPAW-CF will be appreciated (I am no PhD on OOP nor CFCs so I bet there
are parts that could be better-written)

- mga