Massimo,
do you know if there is a way to back up or save the extention folder?
For example, if i want to re-install my OP system. One of my biggest
hassles is going back and re-installing all my extensions & snippets. It
would be nice to have something in the extention manager that would be
able to load them from a folder.
but anyways, can u back up an extention folder & save it, do your
re-install then stick it back and have them there? I have a feeling that
you can't.

dave