Did you remove signatures too?

0_0

-Gel

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yep. The request was made and I compiled the information and made it
available to them. I saw no reason not to do so and every reason to do
it. They didn't ask for user information or anything for tracking so
there wasn't even a concern in that area. Now they'll have to go through
over 225,000 messages to see what we want in CF and where we want it to
go (NNTP, full protocol support, enhanced scheduling, Studio, etc.).
Even with threading and subject sorting, it's not going to be something
easy. Note that this is only the information since Jan 2000. I still
have never put up the pre-2000 archives. That would have involve another
few hundred thousand. Now if they want to hire me to do the sorting and
collating for them as a full time job, I'm all for it. :)