http://www.macromedia.com/security
MPSB03-06 - Security Patch available for ColdFusion MX/
ColdFusion cross-site scripting vulnerability with default
error handlers

The interesting thing is that if you open the detail.cfm template that is
available for download the header of the encrypted template says "Allaire
Cold Fusion Template"

Brook