Not everybody signs up at the same time...thus there are renewals happening
all the time 24/7...so no a portable data store that is plugged in to do
billing will not fly.

To all others that may answer ;-)

I'm NOT looking for secure ways to store CC numbers....I DO NOT want to
store them...now that's safe ;-)  (but thanks Brook)

I'm far more interested in a recurring billing option from  a cc processing
company that works the way I laid out (or close to it).

Thanks

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.