With Thunderbird, I checked the option "Do not download attachments over
[]k" and filled it in with 50.  Now, I get the message header, and in
the body it tells me that the message is bigger than 50k and I can click
a link to download it.  Since I'm still on dialup at home, this option
let me take care of the Sobig virus without very much wasted time, even
though I was receiving them at a rate of about 175 a day.  I just delete
the message since it tells me what the attachment name is also.  To me,
this is a much better option than having to download all of the message
just to have the virus scanner quarantine it.

Marlon