From: Matt Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 4:51 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: SSL Cert 40 bit or 128 bit

Rick wrote:
>I just got a new one today ($49 from InstantSSL) and it's going to be 2
>days.

Thats cuz you don't have a reseller account.  If you do them individually
like that you get stuck with manual verification, and pay the full retail
price.  Since I charge an installation fee to the client this discount is
only a minor issue, but more money is always better than less.

As a reseller they assume you have already verified the recipient is genuine
as part of your ongoing business relationship.  You can issue instantly via
a special account area you get to with a login.

You have to fund the reseller account with at least US$200.  The cert prices
are then deducted from this 'deposit'.  When the money runs out, you put
more in (any amount).