We are currently using FreeFind for many of our clients, and it does a very nice job of providing search functionality, but our clients are increasingly asking for something that allows for a customized set of search results pages. For instance, several of our clients would like a search engine that displays the results by *section* of the website, and then by relevance within those sections.

1) Does anyone know of a search engine that does this?
2) What other search engines do people use that they're happy with?

Kelly Tetterton
duo | Technical Lead
One Web Company.
Twice the Results.

312.224.9650 | main
312.224.9648 | direct
312.224.9651 | fax

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.duodesign.com

duoDesign is a Web development and marketing firm that combines
expertise in design, technology and online promotion to help businesses
and organizations use the Internet marketing channel to greatest advantage.