From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 5:12 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX 6.1 on Windows 2003 = Service Unavailable !!!

> There actually is no mapping to *.htm files in IIS ???
> Every other extension exists in the IIS Web Sites properties.
> Is the *.htm extension supposed to show up?

No, usually not. The only extensions you should have are for programs, and
usually the .htm and .html file extensions are used for static HTML
documents.

You might look in your ISAPI filters and wildcard mappings, and see if
there's a global CFMX ISAPI filter or wildcard mapping installed. These
aren't mapped to a specific extension, but are instead used for every
incoming request. As I recall, CFMX installs a wildcard mapping, and if
that's broken for some reason, it could potentially cause problems with
every incoming request.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496