> 1) The files probably do save, just DW isn't reporting it.

I've seen this happening too, I am just unable to reproduce it consistently

> 2) Are you searching in text mode for something in the source code? Change
> Search In to Source Code instead of Text.

I've seen Find & Replace failing searching for specific tags if the tags are
inside <cfsavecont> or other CFML tags. I heard other users reporting
issues, but we need a set of reproducible steps

> 3) There's some orphan references in the CF Help, but shouldn't be a
> problem generally.

DW's integrated Reference is useless anyway :-)))

Massimo Foti
Certified Dreamweaver MX Developer
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX Developer
http://www.massimocorner.com/