At 2:18 AM 10/6/3, Adam Reynolds wrote:
> Anybody else having real pain the in the arse issues....

See "Dreamweaver Emerging Issues" technotes for top complaints under
investigation:
http://www.macromedia.com/go/18895

For EULA, I have confirmed with the lawyers here that the intent of Section
4 is not to prohibit keeping an old version installed when a new version is
installed on that machine, and am trying to get them to rewrite it to make
the actual concern clearer without raising additional issues. If you could
drop a note to the Dreamweaver wishlist then that could help this effort,
thanks:
http://www.macromedia.com/go/wish

jd

John Dowdell, Macromedia Developer Support, San Francisco
(Best to reply on-list, to avoid my mighty spam filters!)
Technotes: http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/
Column: http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/jd_forum/
Technical daily diary: http://www.macromedia.com/go/blog_jd