From: Massimo, Tiziana e Federica [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 11:57 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Dreamweaver 2004 MX - Issues

> I'd have to say that it is mucho buggier than i expected... good thing i
> still have the old version installed!

In case you purchased DW 2004 as an upgrade, be advised that the EULA
doesn't allow to keep running the old version, check section 4 here:

http://www.macromedia.com/software/eula/tools/

No need to say I think this totally insane, but I guess you better know
about it

Massimo Foti
Certified Dreamweaver MX Developer
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX Developer
http://www.massimocorner.com/