From: Eric Hoffman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 13 October 2003 5:46 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Alternatives to Verity

WE have been having terrible times with our Verity collections corrupting,
being unable to update etc at our host and am looking for alternatives.

It simply queries a database and a lot of fields, some quite lengthy...so
not sure a simply SQL query is an option, but are there other solutions
everyone is using for higher end and more robust searches of your sites?

Thanks for any pointers in advance!

Regards,

Eric J. Hoffman
DataStream Connexion