From: Jim Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 2:54 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Alternatives to Verity

Just so's you know: this "Lindex" (I posted about it a little while
ago).  The CFDJ article was working off the fact that it was shipped
with the DevNet Resource Kit 3.

Note that you don't NEED the DRK to use it (the product itself is
open-source) but the DRK does have some nice tools and docs about it.

Jim Davis