  From: Jeremy Brodie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 1:23 PM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Re:multiple inserts, no solution

  Gil,

  When you output getClassDate before going into the loop, what is the value
of the variable? Is it 4? Is it 1?

  P.S. The CFTRANSACTION and CFTRY/CFCATCH block are to ensure the right
data is going into the mutliple INSERT block

  Also, take a look at the evaluation function and the CreateOBDCDate
functions. These will help you format the date correctly into the database!