From: Gyrus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 October 2003 15:46
To: CF-Talk
Subject: "lite" source control for Homesite+ ?

I mostly work at home with my flatmate, and we've just started our first
major collaboration on developing a CMS. We don't have any source control
software, and frankly we think most such software would be overkill.

*All* we want is to be prompted that someone already has a file open when
we try to open it. That's it. MS Office seems to have this built-in. Is it
possible in Homesite?

Gyrus
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://norlonto.net/gyrus/dev/ <http://norlonto.net/gyrus/dev/>