Hi all,

Has anyone here implemented a high volume site using CF FORUM 2000?

We have just inherited one, and am wondering how solid the code is.
Its a very busy forum, doing about 3 gigs of traffic per day, and its
started to show signs of breaking down, e.g. deadlock errors,
timeouts, "No more data available to read" errors.

Should I be looking for different forum software? Or re-write the code
myself?

Has anyone done an optimisation job on the CFFORUM code and can give a
few pointers on where the bottlenecks are?

thanks, bye!

Ryan Sabir
Newgency Pty Ltd
2a Broughton St