Yes but..... it looks nice.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Adam Wayne Lehman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 9:35 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: RE: CF Forum 2000

  Run, do not walk away from cfForums. It is a curse. It's one of the most
  poorly written applications I've seen. I've read every single line of
  code, and my god, it's junk. We had over 30 forums and it was slow and
  unresponsive. Not to mention debugging the application and/or
  integrating it is a feat in patience. The code is so disorganized and
  backasswards.

  Adam Wayne Lehman
  Web Systems Developer
  Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
  Distance Education Division