Hello - I'm updating my resume since I've become familiar with
ColdFusion.  I have worked independently on two projects for my
university - one for storing, retrieving and updating survey data from
faculty members, and a second project for the Students' Union, a message
board of sorts where students can post textbooks for sale or trade and
have them sorted by programme, course, etc.  Sorry for rambling here,
but I'm curious as to how I describe these two projects on my Resume for
prospective employers?  I'm sure some of you out there are involved in
HR with your organization and can tell me what you specifically look
for.  MANY THANKS!!  It's really appreciated.

-----Jamie
Bachelor of Information Systems student, St. Francis Xavier University