Hello Jamie.

While I am not involved in HR, I have hired (and yes, fired) many people
over the years.

On a resume, you really don't want to "describe" your work, just your
knowledge and accomplishments (which, when you are in school, may be just
beginning). Use the resume to entice the prospective employer to contact
you. You only have a few minutes to catch their attention. Pretty soon there
is no way in heck you could list all your work, except as an addendum
available on request. Make it functional, like:

It should be bulleted if you are young, paragraphs as you get more
accomplished.

Ex.
(beginning version)
* Designed, managed and completed several campus-wide, dynamic, web-based
applications (list available on request).
* Familiar with Transact-SQL and PL/SQL on Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
(this could go in a 'Skills' section at the end too)
* Worked with departments to implement campus-wide support systems on the
web. These are dynamic. Etc, etc.

(this is the more accomplished version)
Responsible for development and oversight of a 25 person engineering and
development time covering a range of disciplines including.... yada, yada.

As you get older (or rather grow in knowledge and accomplishments, you may
be a 75 year old undergrad for all I know ;)) your resume will change.

Keep it short, no more than one page.

Focus a little on your schooling for now. That has consumed most of your
time to date. Tell how you worked your way through school by doing this
development.

Ex:
* 40% of tuition earned doing dynamic web development.

Try not to use the word "I". Almost think in the 3rd person.

Instead of:

I have done this or that.

   Go with

Have done this or that.

Just some thoughts.

Gary McNeel, Jr.
Project Manager - DAC-Net, Research & Graduate Studies
Rice University - Houston
[Lovett Hall] 713-348-6266 (Primary)
[DAC] 713-348-5184
[M] 713-962-0885