Jack Dalaa wrote
>I've *renewed* at least four certificates within the last 3 months

So they've changed their pricing, which is only good news for all of us.
But I still wouldn't do business with them, and if you search back on
RackShack or Geotrust you'll see I used to always chime in for them
here.

All the re-pricing in the world doesn't excuse sending my customer an
email telling him his cert expired 5 days ago, when its actually still
in force.  I first thought it was a mistake, but I get them on every
single expiring domain.  It definitely freaks out the client and puts
them on my case, which I'm sure is the intent of sending it in the first
place.