At 10:48 AM 12/18/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>Hi All I have the following code that throws an error that I don't
>understand. Hoping someone can help.
>
><cfimport taglib="/WEB-INF/lib/taglibs-scrape.jar" prefix="scrp">
><scrp:page url="" time="20">
>    <scrp:scrape id="qt" begin="<table border=1" end="</table>"
>anchors="true"/>
></scrp:page>
>
>The error is: "The type for attribute url of tag page could not be
>determined."
>
>Thanks
>Bryan

Looks like an attribute validation error in being performed in the .jar
file. Perhaps its trying to type the URL variable and cannot determine that
it is a string? Try it with a simple string like "myString" and see if you
get the error again (although the tag might not perform its function
without a proper URL in the attribute!).

See how that goes.

--
Alex