Hi Alexander I tried your suggestion. I also tried using the javaCast()
function, the same error was returned. Thanks for your suggestion.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Sherwood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 11:29 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Importing Tag Libraries

Looks like an attribute validation error in being performed in the .jar
file. Perhaps its trying to type the URL variable and cannot determine
that
it is a string? Try it with a simple string like "myString" and see if
you
get the error again (although the tag might not perform its function
without a proper URL in the attribute!).