Still not working...

Iıve stripped it down to total simplicity, a 2 frame flash movie, frame one
calls the remoting, and then theres a responder function to play the movie
should data arrive.. But alas no joy!!

Has anyone used flash remoting on a shared hosting environment, as Iım
convinced its a problem with the path to the cfc... Iıve tried every
variation I can think of, but with no luck... The flash movie seems to
connect to the server, but just not find any data to read... Its either that
or the flash remoting install on the server is screwy...