Yes I am using Flash Remoting in a shared hosting environemnt and have
exactly the problem you describe.  The unsatisfactory solution has
been to put all my cfCFCsin the same directory and only call them from
that directory.  Otherwise the path gets screwed up since the
braindead macromedia service can't establish different roots for CFC
in different Applications.

I spent quite a bit of time with my hosting provider to find a
workaround, but short of all applucations on the server stuffing their
CFC under the same root directory we couldn't figure it out.  I would
love to hear if others have had different luck.

Craig Earls