In my experience its not configuring Flash Remoting, its configuring how
the webroots are setup. The paths for flash remoting are based on your
webroot. I use a shared environment with Crystal Tech, and remoting
works just fine.

You need to find out what your webroot is. Then, you can figure out your
correct path.

HTH,
Clint