We have a situation where we need to pass complex data structures from the
server to the client, and from the client back to the server.  In the past,
I've handled this with WDDX, but am aware of a "quasi" limit to how deep you
can nest WDDX packets.  Our current app is going to need multiple levels -
probably 4 or 5. (i.e. the Base object has a collection which contains other
objects that contain collections which contains other objects that contains
collections, etc....).

We've done some brief exploration of the XML functions in CFMX, and suspect
this is probably the best choice for complex data like this.  However, I'd
like to hear from others in the group to see if there are any other
reasonable alternatives.  (other than creating individual WDDX objects for
each possible collection).

Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance.

Shawn