Can't give you a complete answer but a part of one.

It has something to do with interfaces.  CFMX requires the IDispatch
interface and something I read in a forum from a tech support person is that
.NET components don't expose this by default.  The .NET docs indicate that
.NET COM wrappers are in fact dual-interface by default, so I'm not sure
what's up.

The solution was to add an attribute to the .NET component, but I don't
remember which.  I just search the webforums and couldn't find the
thread--sorry.

Perhaps this will help you get on the right track...

Sam

Blog: http://www.rewindlife.com
Charts: http://www.blinex.com/products/charting