> That is my major gripe, why can't these things just work.

Because what to you is 'just working' is to a bunch of other people 'hiding
an import error'.

If you have CFMX 6.1 mail spooling problems, I would look to your mail
server.  I would also report a problem through technical support and maybe
we can fix it for you.

By the way, there is very little functional difference between cfmail
qeuery= and cfloop/cfmail.  If you believe your DB has bad Email addresses
in it, use the loop and validate the addresses.  If you have verified your
data's integrity on entry, use the query= syntax.

I do have an enhancement on my plate to batch bad addresses when running
cfmail over a query.  We know this is a problem many users encounter. We
just have to figure out how the interface would work.  Suggestions?

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development