Tom Jordahl said:

> Because what to you is 'just working' is to a bunch of other people
> 'hiding an import error'.

+1

> I do have an enhancement on my plate to batch bad addresses when
> running cfmail over a query.  We know this is a problem many users
> encounter. We just have to figure out how the interface would work.
> Suggestions?

Just make it behave like it is mail :-)

Email that fails due to an email address error or a relaying denied
error should be sent from failto to failto (#50755). If that fails,
deliver to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" with "<>" as the enveloppe-from. And
add the option for administrators of (hosted) webservers to require
the presence of a failto attribute.

But whatever happens,  I don't want *any* email in the undelivr
folder. Too many privacy issues figuring out how it got there, whose
mail it is and where it should go. I have virtually no option but to
delete it without even trying to get it to the right place.

Jochem