Hi.
   What a horrible weekend.. the ISP I co-locate my server at had to change
the IP range that we use.. (they changed providers)

I got everything working, except for some reason, I can't get cfmail to
work. I am using cf 5.0.0.0 enterprise. It was working fantastic for years
until the change of IP addresses.

I have been using the SMTP service that comes with IIS, but I also
tried  my ISP's mail server.  I changed the relaying settings in the smtp
server to allow the new IP addresses to connect to my SMTP server. (and
rebooted). I also tried removing all mail relay restrictions - that didn't
help. (I turned it back on:)
  In the CF admin page, when I check to see if it can connect to the mail
server, it says it can connect to the mail server.

BUT it doesn't send mail, and there is an error message in the mail.log
file that says:
   "Unable to connect to mail server"

   I installed eudora on the server to see if I could send email. I could
send it via both the SMTP server on my server and with my ISP's mail
server, without passwords.
     I had black Ice defender running, but I uninstalled it to make sure
that wasn't causing the problem. I had an antivirus program running, and
stopped that also.

  Any ideas?
Al