Got a problem with Studio 4.5.1, it sometimes randomly replaces the a closing
tag symbol ">" with the html code ">"

For instance, about every 4 or 5 times I save the document it will replace
this
line :

<option value="3" ><cfif getproduct.status is
3>SELECTED</cfif>>Unavailable</option>

with this one

<option value="3" ><cfif getproduct.status is
3>SELECTED</cfif>&gt;Unavailable</option>

I have tried turning off the "automaticly convert special characters"
function.

Also, it sometimes will apend some variation of the following to my files as I
save them "23:10". This is more an annoyance than a real problem, but i would
still like to figure out why it does this.