  From: Rob Rohan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 10:32 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Re: PCode problem - just started today

  Do you know if any of the database stuff for DBase ]|[ uses DCOM - thats
  what all this hub bub is about - a DCOM exploit. If the DBase
  connectivity or actual DBase program doesn't use DCOM it *might* not be
  the update.

  You might want to find out if it relys on DCOM, as you seem to think the
  windows update (I assume you mean that security path) hosed your system.

  Hope that helps

  --
  Vale,
  Rob