> Yes. I know its not been released yet.  Im looking for some sort of
> insight as to what has already been changed or atleast proposed changes
> that MM is working on.

At MAX, the major focus of improvements was in reporting and printing. They
weren't saying what exactly how those would manifest, but if you watch the
common questions of "how do I..." here you will probably get an idea of what
they are considering.

I'll hazard a guess that PDF generation would be a safe guess. Possibly look
to what CrystalReports offers for reporting and what would be a moderate
feature set of that without trying to take on the whole kit and kaboodle.

-Kevin