Just to add to Ben's comments and to help clarify: we are actively supporting CFMX 6.1 and we are working on a cumulative hotfix rollup that we hope to make available sometime soon.  This will include all hotfixes & security fixes, some OEM updates for critical issues, etc.  Nothing earth shattering, and no new features, but stuff some of you will care about.

CFMX 6.1 continues to rock the house, and is a great solid foundation on which we're building Blackstone.

Damon