From: David Delbridge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 3:22 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Question regarding CFMX 6.2

> I should maybe get in that program and see if I can get some of these
> issues addressed, if they have not been yet.

An excellent idea, though participation isn't guaranteed.  I had to
raise a fuss in order to get in on the MX beta, despite being a
Macromedia Partner and having participated in previous betas.  [?!]

That said, there is NO BETTER way to affect positive change than to
participate in the beta.  If you really, really want to see a particular

component of CF working perfectly -- as I did with Advanced Security --
this is your opportunity to throw everything at it you can and see
Macromedia trip over themselves to provide prompt fixes.  It's a truly
wonderful thing to behold.

I hope to see you there!

Dave

--