of my Application.cfm settings in a module. For example, inside a module
I cant use Session variables without this:<br>
CFLock cannot be used to lock the application or session shared scopes
without these scopes being established through the use of the
CFApplication tag. You must use CFApplication and specify an application
name to use the application scope. If you want to use the session scope
you need to enable session management as well. Application and/or Session
variables must also be enabled in the ColdFusion Administrator.<br>
Should I &lt;CFINCLUDE TEMPLATE=&quot;Application.cfm&quot;&gt; to get
all the settings? If this is something I will need in all my MODULEs, why
doesn't CF just load it for MODULES?<br>

-<font
Peter Theobald, Chief Technology Officer<br>
LiquidStreaming
eudora="autourl">http://www.liquidstreaming.com</a><br>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<br>
Phone 1.212.545.1232 Fax 1.212.679.8032<br>