Exactly right, sorry.

Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: David E. Crawford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 1:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: file name

>From the CFDOCS:

The OnRequestEnd.cfm file

  Just as the Application.cfm file is executed before each application page
it governs, you can specify a file named OnRequestEnd.cfm, which is executed
after each application page in the same application.

ColdFusion Server looks for the OnRequestEnd.cfm file in the same directory
as the Application.cfm file of the current application page. The
OnRequestEnd.cfm file will never be executed if it resides in another
directory.

The OnRequestEnd.cfm file will not be executed if there is an error or an
exception in the called page, or if the called page executes the CFABORT or
CFEXIT tag.

DC